I don’t have a picture from today yet, but I’m sure I will later! In the meantime,
here’s a photo from last Saturday’s training walk to tide you over: Pete just informed I already posted that photo, so here’s a totally unrelated -tych from San Fran last April to tide you over:
- Check out the Supporters Page where there will be a link to the web cam and you may catch sight of me, and there are locations listed for cheering stations and the closing ceremony if you’re in DC and want to give us some support.
- Donate on my donation page if you haven’t already – it’s not too late!
- Read about my training – there are even some pictures from my walks if you need a photo fix.
- In April, I spent 4 days in California (including attending a wedding where we didn’t know many other people) and took about 300 photos.
- In March, at another wedding (where we were with about a dozen friends), I took about 280 photos during the ceremony and reception.
- On average, when not attending an event or traveling, I take about 400-500 pictures per month.
- I have two 2 GB memory cards and 2 charged batteries packed!