Earlier this week I came across information about a screening of Morgan Spurlock’s latest doco, Comicon Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope (watch the trailer), followed by Q&A with Spurlock himself. The Coolidge may not be local to us, but it’s a great theater and we were more than happy to make the trek out there for this one! After all, our first date was a (super romantic!) Spurlock doco. And this one is about NERDS. It was like we had no choice but to go.
All posts in category events
Posted by Sarah G on April 15, 2012
Posted by Sarah G on January 10, 2009
Notes for next year:
1. Show up more than 1.5 hours prior to show (2-2.5 is probably best – so bring cards, cribbage boards, etc…)
2. Bring at least the following for sustenance: Brie, wine, bread, grapes, strawberries, hummus, chocolate, prosciutto.
3. Don’t wait until the last night to go!
4. Invest in a low to the ground beach chair.
5. Invest in a pretty picnic basket.
Top photo available for purchase here.
Posted by Sarah G on August 3, 2008