5. I saw Stephanie tonight, and because my calendar has been a bit full all summer and I kept double booking myself without realizing it and having to cancel my massage appointments, this was the first time since June that I’ve seen her. Poor girl had her work cut out for her. She finished and said “so you could use about another two hours of work”. :( When I win the lottery, I’m going to move her (and her puppy!) to live next door to me and she’s going to be my personal masseuse. She already knows about this plan and she’s totally on board with it. One more reason why I love her.
6. So Lost…can we talk about this? Pete and I watched the first four seasons in three weeks, exactly. And so today I went and dug up a release date for season five on DVD, because the previous seasons all seemed to be released in the first week of October…and the date I saw was actually the first week of December. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT THAT LONG?
8. You still there? Did you survive the cuteness? Let’s talk about the difference between me and Pete. When Pete goes out and I’m home alone, I watch things along the lines of Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist. When I have something to do after work and come home late, Pete watches things along the lines of American Experience: We Shall Remain.
9. I’ve had a really strange, really frequent urge to sew lately. I am not a sewer. I’m fairly certain that the last thing I sewed was a fuzzy stuffed animal/ball in 7th grade sewing class. But I have, very often over the last few weeks, thought to myself “I should get my hands on a sewing machine and…” Frankly, it freaks me out because I have no idea where the urge to sew is coming from.
10. This one makes sense to me, as it’s starting to feel more and more like fall around here: I’m itching to start crocheting again. I stopped and bought some new yarn on the way home from work today. Now I just need to figure out what to make with it and find a pattern!