Happy Spring! There was a whole lot of whining around the office because it snowed yesterday and there is all kinds of snow and ice and slush on the ground “but it’s the first day of spring!”…but it wasn’t coming from me. I’m really looking forward to this spring but I also love all the snow we’ve had this winter! Also, a great run along the beach at sunset with the running club? Awesome way to ring in the new season.
Aside from the change of seasons, I’m looking forward to getting back into my “to do list” habit, too! A few of these are actually carried over from last summer, when there was so much fun happening that wasn’t on my list that I didn’t manage to squeeze in everything that was. I won’t complain if that happens again (who complains about having more fun than they intended to?!), but I do hope I can get through this list!
Get back into a regular workout (not just running!) routineDONE
- Check out the observation deck at the Marriott Custom House
Cuddle a Koala…or a WOMBAT. A BABY WOMBAT!!!DONE
- Spend a rainy day watching a Hitchcock Movie Marathon
- Reclaim the office/guest room from current “dumping ground” status
- Visit the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- Take my bike to the shop to be fixed and take loooooong bike rides
What’s on your Spring To Do list? What to join me for any of mine?